Thursday, October 04, 2012

ANGEL NUMBER 1230


Number 1230 is a compilation of the attributes of number 1 and vibrations of the number 2, number 3 and number 0. Number 1 brings its energies of new beginnings, ventures and projects, attainment, courage, action and ambition, motivation and progress, self-leadership and assertiveness, achieving happiness and fulfilment. Number 1 encourages us to step out of our comfort zones and reminds us that we create our own realitiesNumber 2 lends its influences of balance and harmony, faith and trust, your life purpose and soul mission, service to others, co-operation and mediation, receptivity, attainment and fulfilment. Number 3 relates to encouragement and creativity, communication and self-expression, enthusiasm and joy, expansion and growth. Number 3 also relates to the Ascended Masters. It indicates that the Masters are around you, assisting when asked. They help you to focus on the Divine spark within yourself and others, and assist with manifesting your desires. They also help you to find peace, clarity and love within. Number 0 resonates with the higher-self, eternity, the God force and Universal Energies, and amplifies and magnifies the attributes and influences of the numbers it appears with. Number 0 a message to do with developing one’s spiritual aspects and is considered to represent the beginning of a spiritual journey and highlights the uncertainties that may entail. It suggests that you listen to your intuition and higher-self as this is where you will find your answers.  

Angel Number 1230 is a message from your angels that you have a strong connection to the angelic and spiritual realms, and this connection is supporting and guiding you along your spiritual path and life purpose. Trust that your angels and the Ascended Masters are encouraging and helping you with love, light and blessings.

Angel Number 1230 encourages you to use your natural creative talents to bring joy and happiness into your life and into the lives of others. Communicate honestly and openly with everyone you interact with, and strive to help others in your daily life. What you put out to the Universe comes back to you, so keep a positive attitude and an optimistic outlook to ensure that all in your life remains balanced and harmonious.

Express your thoughts and feelings in creative and artistic ways. When you do something creative you feel free and happy. Creativity also helps you to see the world in new and inspiring ways.

Number 1230 relates to number 6 (1+2+3+0=6) and Angel Number 6.

18 comments:

  1. Would the message for 1231 be similar to 1230? I see the number 1231 a lot, especially when I look at the time. 1231 also happens to be my birthday. I have been trying to figure out the significance of seeing the number so frequently.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When we see our own date of birth repeating to us it is often an indication or a prompt about your life purpose - the reason you are here.

    1231 is slightly different to 1230 as the number 1 appears twice, amplifying its influences and encouraging you to step out of your comfort zone to pursue your passions and purpose.

    Number 1231 can be found at:

    http://sacredscribesangelnumbers.blogspot.com.au/2012/10/angel-number-1231.html

    Blessings,

    Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very interesting, I was referred to this website and the meaning of numbers today by a business friend (he is helping me set up my S-Corp today). He was immediately intrigued when I told him my wife and I share the same birth date 1230 (December 30).

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a wonderful thing to read as I look up the meaning to my new address!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My mom passed at 12:30 pm this past 1230. This is really lovely to read as my mom has always been loving and selfless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My Birthday Is 1230 My Grandmother That Raised Me Passed On 1230/16 On My 20th B'day My name Means God's Gift Reborn. I'm A Walking God.

      Delete
  6. My mom passed recently at 12:30 pm on 12/30. This was lovely to read as she has always been loving, giving and joyous in all her actions. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  7. Grateful & blessed immensely now and always !!!Love ,peace and Light to All!!!♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is pretty amazing I lost my dad last may due to liver disease and ever since I always seem to look at the clock at 12:30 pm which is the day I was born.I truly believe he is watching over me and protecting me and my family.I took my dad's death pretty hard when he passed and still think of him frequently.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stay strong.
    If you reach out, and believe the angels will guide you.
    Much love

    ReplyDelete
  10. So I was meditating to help me sleep my eyes closed I could here whispers , voices , repeating the name Caroline , my best friend growing up , I knew this was her brother who died , my mum is called Caroline also every time I thought it was her it took me back to James I laid there as the voice would come and go I said if your there , touch my foot seconds letter both my feet jump , then a bang up stairs it made me jump , not scared but my what an experience I looked at the clock it was dead on 1230 and here I am , I feel the angels needed me to read this it really resonates with me thank you so much , I feel really enlightened like all my negative has left I can get some sleep positive and grateful for all 🙏❤️

    ReplyDelete
  11. Te amo mi Señor Jesucristo, mucho, mucho, mucho... ❤❤❤

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such Beautiful comments on Angel Number 1230. It's more than a pleasure to witness God's Grace... #1Fan Angels

    ReplyDelete