Wednesday, February 26, 2014

ANGEL NUMBER 1528


Number 1528 is a combination of the energies and attributes of number 1 and number 5, and the vibrations and influences of number 2 and number 8. Number 1 brings positivity, creation and new beginnings, motivation, striving forward and progress, ambition and success self-leadership, assertiveness and attainment. Number 1 also relates to creating our own reality with our beliefs, thoughts and actions. Number 2 resonates with the vibrations of service to others, insight and intuition, co-operation and adaptability, consideration for others, finding balance and harmony, duality, devotion and selflessness, and serving your life purpose and soul mission. Number 5 encourages us to be true to ourselves and live our lives accordingly, and resonates with personal freedom, making positive life choices and important changes, variety and versatility, motivation, adaptability, resourcefulness, activity and progress. Number 5 is also the number of learning life lessons through experience. Number 8 relates to the energies of manifesting wealth and abundance, monetary and business acumen, mastery, self-confidence and personal authority, giving and receiving, inner-wisdom and intelligence. Number 8 is also the number of karma, the Universal Spiritual Law of Cause and Effect.

Angel Number 1528 encourages you to maintain a positive attitude about the financial changes taking place in your life, as you manifest opportunities to further advance your career and/or your income earning abilities. If you have been feeling the urge to begin (or expand) a spiritually-based practice, career and/or profession, the angels suggest that now would be a great time to take positive action in that direction. Trust that the angels will ensure that things will go smoothly for you, and all that you need will be supplied in Divine right time so that you can successfully serve and fulfill your life purpose and destiny.

Angel Number 1528 suggests that you take the time to meditate and listen to your intuitive messages as the angels are guiding you through important changes and are leading you towards wonderful new beginnings and opportunities. Trust that all is going to Divine plan in your life and you are fully supported in every way. Staying positive and expressing gratitude and appreciation will ensure further abundance.

It is time for you to stop trying to please others and live up to their expectations. Live up to your own expectations and have the courage to live your life according to your own truths, values and principles. See yourself as a loving person who is free to express interest, respect and honesty in all of your encounters with others.

Number 1528 relates to number 7 (1+5+2+8=16, 1+6=7) and Angel Number 7.


7 comments:

  1. Needed to read this. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My 5 year old son keeps repeating this number so I needed to understand a little nore. He uses it for absolutely everything. I was thinking he brought it from a past life.... Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Message totally on point.
    I'm done with trying to please others. I live my life according to my own truths and im even exceeding my own expectations. I'll continue in this vein.
    I will follow my own path and stand my own grounds . Thank you Joanne.
    You are our Earth Angel and I love you.♥️�� #TogetherAForce

    ReplyDelete
  4. This number just came to me this morning. I start repeating it in my mind. I asked myself what is this number. I thought I was trying to remember a phone number or something. But I just woke up and was saying my affirmations, so there was nothing for me to try to remember. I had to look this number up. I'm glad I did. it's in line with my affirmations. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you very much for this valuable knowledge
    He is very meaningful to me and supports me in the journey of life thank you thank you

    ReplyDelete