Tuesday, May 05, 2015

ANGEL NUMBER 2049


Number 2049 is a compilation of the vibrations and attributes of number 2 and number 0, and the energies and influences of number 4 and number 9. Number 2 resonates with finding balance and harmony, faith and trust, grace and devotion, encouragement and support, partnerships and relationships, and serving your life purpose and soul missionNumber 0 vibrates to the ‘God’ force and Universal Energies (or Source), and stands for potential and/or choice, developing one’s spiritual aspects, eternity, infinity, oneness, wholeness, continuing cycles and flow, and the beginning point. Number 4 relates to working steadily towards goals and aspirations, practicality and patience, system and order, self-initiation, building solid foundations, enthusiasm coupled with determination. Number 4 also resonates with the energies of the ArchangelsNumber 9 resonates with the Universal Spiritual Laws, leading life as a positive example for others, compassion and empathy, benevolence and generosity, service to humanity and lightworking. Number 9 also relates to endings, conclusions and closure. 

Angel Number 2049 suggests that you have been receiving intuitive and angelic guidance about your life purpose through your thoughts, feelings, visions and urgings, and your angels ask that you trust these messages and take positive action. You may feel prompted to be of service to others and humanity as a whole, and you are encouraged to follow this path. You have all the skills and talents you need to fulfil your lightworking mission and only you can fulfil your spiritual destiny.

Angel Number 2049 may also indicate that a cycle or phase is coming to an end, or it is time to be finished with a situation that no longer positively serves you. Your angels encourage you to not feel fear as these endings and conclusions will lead to auspicious new beginnings and opportunities for you. As with all endings, it is the beginning of something new and as one door closes, another opens for you. Take the lessons from the experiences and use them to your future advantage. Your angels ask that you focus on your goals, aspirations and life purpose, and know that they are with you as you let go of the old and prepare to step through a new door of opportunity.

Make the effort to spend time alone with yourself and your thoughts and feelings as this allows your inner-self to come to the fore and your inner-wisdom to be heard, bringing clarity. Once you begin to see with clarity the things in your life that no longer serve you, the easier it will be for you to eliminate them from your life once and for all.


Number 2049 relates to number 6 (2+0+4+9=15, 1+5=6) and Angel Number 6.

 *

4 comments:

  1. An awesome message and on point , ad always !!!
    I ended a very unfair/toxic (to my self) relationship a wile back(Beginning of September),this man would not let me be....
    He just won't let go!
    Although he has somewhat progressed on a soul level(As little at that might be,I am responsible for it & that makes me prowd!!!)
    However ,he still has a lot of work to do with managing and getting over his Ego,in order to begin to hear and listen to his Higher self!!!(We know each other since our teens,long story short,after an awful dream I had,that he was in,we reconnected after many many years without contact! When we were young ,we had a crush on each other ,but nothing ever happened and we went our own ways ...)
    After nearly a year of giving him chance after chance and traveling back and forth to Mallorca(where he is based for over 14 years) from London(where I'm based for ober 17 years) and after much verbal and physical abuse(His part towards me!!!),i put an end to it(As I should have done the first time I visited him in November 2016!!!).
    I had lessons to learn and pain from the past to get over and dealt with & boy believe you me I DID AND I AM PROUD OF MY SELF!!!So the whole experience thought me a lot and served me much good!!!
    Determined that my voice matters and that I only do what makes my heart sing,I ended it!!!
    However,he just wouldn't let go....
    Now apologizing and "finding, acknowledging & stating his mistakes" , he is trying to make his way back in to my life(Unsuccessfully of course !!!)!!!
    His actions are no much different than before,only he is apologetic and soft,trying to convince me that things will be different this time (I'm not buying in to that!!!I listen to my gut ,i listen to my intuition!!!)
    When we were together (Or shall i say trying to be !!!),i kept telling him that in order to get something different out of/in life,he has to do something differently !!!
    I don't think he understands my point or he rather misunderstand me & still sit stuck in his own old ways of doing and being !!!
    So he called me on Monday this week ,I ignored the call and voicemail was left,a very apologetic voicemail that!!!
    Last night (after thinking a lot) I called him,just to acknowledge his call and apology!!!
    However,for me all has ended and done with !!!
    He invited me to visit him ,course I refused ,but only in order to put an end to our converstation i said ill think about visiting (told him that I'm making no promises what's whoever).
    So yes,I do need to finish this off properly by calling him and honestly telling him that I'm not going there at all!!!
    By the way I blocked the guy on Viber and What's app ,only for him to call my mobile wholeheartedly apologetic for his past behaviour!!!
    So here is what I should do!!!
    Must finish that off !!!
    Here message is totally on point !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Immensely blessed and Grateful,now and always !!!♡♡♡
    Thank you Angels and thank you Joanne!!!
    I love you deeply and completely ,ax I love and value my self and my intuition!!!
    Blessings and love your way Joanne!!! You are an Angel !!!

    Love,peace and Light to all!!!♡♡♡
    #NeverDoubtYourSelfYourIntuitionOrThePowerOfAngels ♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete