Thursday, October 06, 2016

ANGEL NUMBER 3161


Number 3161 is a blend of the energies of number 3, the attributes of number 1 appearing twice, amplifying its influences, and the vibrations of number 6. Number 3 is the number of affability, enthusiasm, assistance and encouragement, communication and self-expression, growth, expansion and the principles of increase, manifesting, broad-minded thinking, talents and skills, and the energies of the Ascended Masters. Number 1 relates to assertiveness, striving forward and new beginnings, inspiration, motivation, independence and uniqueness, action, positivity and achieving success. Number 1 tells us that we create our own reality and experiences with our thoughts and beliefs, and encourages us to step out of our comfort zone and step towards new directions and opportunities. Number 6 resonates with home and family, domesticity, expressing grace and gratitude, emotional depth, service to others and selflessness, responsibility and reliability, providing for the self and others, care and nurturing, and finding solutions.

Angel Number 3161 brings a message that it is time to regain your personal power and allow yourself to blossom into your full potential. Re-mould yourself into what and who you would like to be and how you want your life to be. It is your choice to decide what you wish to experience and the process and steps you need to take to get there. You can create your own reality, however, your goals and dreams will be limited as long as you cling to fears and limiting beliefs. As long as you believe that you are unworthy or undeserving of receiving abundance, you will block yourself from receiving your desires. Consider your beliefs and thought-patterns and change the ones that keep you from experience inner-peace, love and joy in every moment. The only path to inner-peace, joy and abundance is within you.

Angel Number 3161 encourages you to try new and different things. If you are in a career that does not satisfy you, seek another more suited. If you are in a relationship that brings pain and sorrow, seek another. If you are unhappy with where you live or how you live, move and change it. Whatever your situation, you are likely to remain there until you accept responsibility for your actions that allowed the situation. Take responsibility for your choices and actions, heal your wounds and move forward with grace and self-confidence.

Angel Number 3161 encourages you to move forward with confidence and face any fears or challenges you encounter along the way. Push yourself forward, especially when you know that you are on the right path for you. Set your intentions for the highest good of all and accept with grace and gratitude.

Number 3161 relates to Master Number 11 and Angel Number 11 on the higher plane, and number 2 and Angel Number 2 on the lower plane (3+1+6+1=11, 1+1=2).


*

3 comments:

  1. Blessed Ones Thank you ((( <3 )))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm currently in a process of changing jobs.
    There are no limiting beliefs allowed within my sphere, nor is fear.
    I take no "NO" for an answer and I push forward trusting that THE BEST for me will manifest.
    I'm also looking into potentially moving house.
    One step at a time. I am on my right Devine path. The opinions, thoughts and the actions of others have nothing to do with my life, my being and my choices.
    I will not EVER limit myself to fit the expectations or desires of others, nor will I EVER compare myself to others.
    I am myself, now and so it will be FOREVER.
    I am the LOVE that I truly am and so it is.
    Now and always.
    Grateful for this somewhat "abrupt" message Angels. It feels great to read my own inner guidance.
    Being a perfectionist means I'm not always kind to self. Reading this helped me aknowledge my determination and inner strength, yet accept that I am a human being, beside being a spirit.
    Balance is everything, as it is inner healing.
    Challenges are NOT, but LESSONS bringing wisdom and clarity.
    I have everything I'll ever need within me. I am everything and all.
    We all are our own everything and all.
    Let's rise and shine.
    Let's roll.
    Blessed us all be.
    πŸ™❤

    Thank you Joanne. I love you.πŸ™❤

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grateful for this reminder.
    I repeat after self: I'm exactly where I'm meant to be at this time in my life.
    I've always taken responsibility for my words, choices and actions and forever will.
    This is the only way for me. No other exists.
    I speak my truth and walk my path, safe in the knowledge that I am manifesting what I emit.
    At each and every second of my journey.
    I deserve the best and it I'm manifesting!
    With love and grateful heart I move to whatever next is about to manifest!
    Nothing is outside of me, nor has ever been!
    Everything is within!
    Endless love, blessings and light to us all🀍✨πŸ™☯️πŸ•‰πŸ™ŒπŸŒˆ

    ReplyDelete